Each time a user accesses a page of this homepage data is stored. This data is not personalized, so we can not determine which users have called up what data.
The following will be recorded each time:
- Name of the requested file,
- Date and time of the request,
- the amount of data,
- the status (transfer, not found, etc.)
- the page that is requested from the file ,
- a description of the type of browser used.
When you contact us, your address and other information will be stored in a database that can be queried by authorized personnel. In addition, one or more e-mails will be generated that will be sent to persons who are instructed with answering contacts from the homepage
Your contact information will only be used again by us when
- a) you have agreed in the contact that we may sent to you automatically by e-mails or mail sent for general information - then we will store your e-mail address in an access-protected database
- or b ) we can deduce from your contact that you are interested in a reply to your e-mail.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site.
The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including parts of your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of this website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.